We’re Hiring a team for the summer!
Educational Content and Curriculum for the website
Hmong Museum is developing a more robust website that can be easily used by teachers, students, and parents. There are four elements to the project: written articles, web development and art, community engagement, and curriculum development. Being in conversation with teachers and community members is an important part of this program.
Hello! The board of directors of Hmong Museum is pleased to announce our 2021 board recruitment process. Read about the positions here.
We are seeking eight new board members to add to our board of directors in the late winter or early spring of 2021.
We are looking for people with these skills and attributes:
- A commitment to Hmong Museum’s vision and mission
- Member of the Hmong community
- Connections to education systems
- Connections to businesses serving Hmong communities
- Experience or willingness to develop skills in any of these areas: nonprofit finance and accounting, governance, legal, fundraising, strategic planning
Please complete this application form by Friday, March 19 if you are interested in serving on the Hmong Museum board of directors.
If you have questions or need more information, please email email@example.com.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Please consider volunteering here.