Get your brand in front of the community while fostering the preservation of Hmong culture and stories.
Hmong Museum, established in 2014, envisions a place that would preserve Hmong artifacts, history, stories, and art and bring it all to life through programs and exhibitions. As a museum without walls, we strive to develop programs that would engage Hmong elders, artists, and families.
Past programs that sponsorship has helped produced:
Hmong Chronicles: a program aimed at reviving oral storytelling, our traditional way of passing on wisdom and history. Hmong elders and contemporary Hmong artists created performances.
Hmong Tattoo Exhibit: an exhibit that explores how some people express their Hmong identities through the symbols inspired by Hmong textiles.
Hmong Digital Stories: a curriculum that taught students how to interview elders and create bite sized stories to share on the World Wide Web.
St. Paul Hmong Mural: worked with artist-in-resident Anthony Vanghoua Vue, local artists, and the Minnesota Museum of American Art to create a large mural on 4th Street and Robert in downtown St. Paul.
Project Paj Ntaub: one of our longest running program where students share a nurturing space to learn how to sew Hmong cross stitch and applique.
We aim to invite 200 guests and raise $30,000 – $40,000 in order to fund our growing needs as an organization. The funds raised will support our next year of growth, including:
- Administrative staff
- Office space rental
- Ongoing annual programs
- Creating a collection of family photos and important documents from the Hmong community
If you are inspired and would like to create a legacy for future generations, please support by becoming a sponsor.
ADDITIONAL EVENTS SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Sponsor gift bags: $1,000. To have your name or logo on the gift bags.
- Sponsor a guest. $150. We want to make this event accessible for Hmong community members including Hmong artists, elders, our inspiration speakers.
- Fund the Collector’s Program which will commemorate the historic evening.
- In-kind gifts placed inside the gift bag. Max size 8 x 10 inches.
- Donation of any amount
Interested in being a sponsor? Fill out this form to start a conversation!