Hello! The board of directors of Hmong Museum is pleased to announce our 2021 board recruitment process.
We are seeking eight new board members to add to our board of directors in the late winter or early spring of 2021.
We are looking for people with these skills and attributes:
- A commitment to Hmong Museum’s vision and mission
- Member of the Hmong community
- Connections to education systems
- Connections to businesses serving Hmong communities
- Experience or willingness to develop skills in any of these areas: nonprofit finance and accounting, governance, legal, fundraising, strategic planning
Please complete this application form by Friday, March 19 if you are interested in serving on the Hmong Museum board of directors.
If you have questions or need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.